Wednesday 28 May 2014

Beautiful Floral Elegance



Beautiful Floral Elegance


Simplicity!



Hi  everyone,
Welcome to my blog. I am a working mum who loves vintage, country, homemade, retro, flowers, food and most of all, my precious family. I have been wanting to start this for a while, but kept on putting it off for one reason or another as I thought I wouldn't be capable of doing it.  I have endured some trying moments which have given me the strength to start, so here it is and I hope it brings you some happiness as putting it together has provided therapy for my soul.

Enjoy!

Yours Truly,

Pink Rabbit


These are a few of my favorite things .....


David Austin Roses
The fragrant scent of English roses is so gorgeous


Heirloom Roses ....


Variety of scent & color ...



Love ... Happiness.... Elegance....


Forget Me Not!


Violets....mmmmm

The scent & taste of  violet is one of my favorite.  Try a glass of sparkling with a dash of French violet flower  syrup for a different taste sensation!  
Yummy! 

It can be purchased at The Essential Ingredient.
Cheers! 

Take care!
Love 
Pink Rabbit  x

No comments:

Post a Comment